2019 BEA Flyer - Coming Soon
9th Annual Business Excellence Awards Gala
The Canadian Italian Business and Professional Association of Hamilton Halton Awards of Excellence were established to recognize and pay tribute to those individuals in the community who continue to make a difference in their professional and entrepreneurial fields. The recipients of the 2019 Awards of Excellence will be honoured at the 9th Annual Business Excellence Awards Gala on Thursday October 10, 2019 at Michelangelo's Events & Conference Centre in Hamilton, Ontario.
To successfully nominate an individual or business, please complete this form and submit it to the CIBPA office, including all required attachments by midnight June 17, 2019. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mail to CIBPA HH 4 - 168 Barton St, Suite 310, Stoney Creek, ON, L8E 4V6, PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The Recipients should be individuals who have made an outstanding contribution to the Business Community, only Award Recipients will be contacted. Recipients agree to participate fully at the event and work with CIBPA HH in Public Relations activities for the Award.
Award Categories and Criteria
- Award of Distinction: This award is distributed at the discretion of the CIBPA HH Board of Directors and the Selection Committee and honours an individual for their ability to make a difference in their business or profession, field of expertise, community, the community at large and their contribution to Italian Heritage and culture.
- Business Excellence Award: This award honours an individual and/or business who demonstrate outstanding achievement in entrepreneurialism, community involvement, high standard to employee relations, sales and/or employment growth, product or market innovation, and contribution to Italian heritage and culture.
- Professional Excellence Award: This award is presented to an individual who through his or her career has consistently demonstrated an outstanding contribution to their field of expertise in setting their goals and attaining their achievements, including community involvement and contribution to Italian heritage and culture.
- OGGI Young Professional Award: This award honours an individual and/or business, under the age of 40 year’s old, who demonstrate outstanding achievement in entrepreneurialism or outstanding contribution to their field of expertise, community involvement, high standard to employee relations, sales and/or employment growth, product or market innovation, and contribution to Italian heritage and culture.
- Community Builder Award: This award honours an individual who demonstrates outstanding community involvement and embraces the notion of giving back.